Introducing Incheon Urban History Museum
Opened in August 2009, Incheon Urban History Museum is a exhibition/viewing facility located in IFEZ’s Songdo District that gathers information on Incheon’s urban development plans from past, present and future all in one place.
More than 100,000 visitors each year from Korea and abroad are able to learn about the history of Incheon, which was the first city to implement urban development plans in Korea, and the city’s future development including its vision for the future.
- Opening hours: 9:00am ~ 6:00pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
- Holidays: every Monday (except for national public holidays), the day after national public holidays, New Year’s Day
※ The last Wednesday of each month is Culture Day (open 9:00am ~ 9:00pm, last entry at 8:30pm)
- Admission fees: Free
- Operating hours: 9:00am ~ 6:00pm (last entrance at 5:30pm)
※ 30 minutes, 50 minutes, 1 hour tours
- Tour types: free tour for regular visitors, reservations for guided tours for groups and foreigners (commentaries available
in English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Tour inquiries: 032)850-6000
- Group reservations: 032)850-6000
By bus- Take intercity bus No. M6405 and get off at the Central Park Station
- Take express bus No. 908 and get off at the Central Park Station
By subway- Take Incheon Subway Line No. 1, get off at Central Park Station and take exit No. 3 (2 minutes on foot)
Address: 238, Incheontower-daero, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon-si
- The user can freely use the public work
regardless of its commercial use without fee, and can change it to create secondary work.